How was your barc 2024

nterview Date: 13/05/2024

Interview Timings: 10:15 am to 11:05 am

Location: DAE, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai.

Initial Process: Document Verification.

Interview:

As I entered the panel room, they told me to sit & asked me to introduce. I told them about my educational and professional background, they asked me about the process of the BARC Interview, as obvious answer.

They told me to go to the blackboard and write my favorite subjects. I wrote HT, FM, TD & SOM.

Later chairman person (the mid sitter) stood up, drew the Q1 figure attached in the image, asked me to draw the profiles and asked questions are written beside the image only.

later Q2 was related to the centrifugal pump, NPSH and cavitation.

Q3 is the combination of FM surface tension and TD ideal gas equation.

Enough time is provided to solve and come to the solution. Be calm, it’s only discussion, with some justified points and clarity, they were even discussing the problems and statements themselves only. If you try to be smarter, they are not going to give you any hint or help.

So these are the attached images of the questions asked ! Hope these will help you to direct you to right study contents in the remained preparation time !

All the Best !! Do your best !! Thanks for reading !! Hope you will also share your interview experiences and questions with following students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ageless Men’s Health Edgewater

Iron steel mill Re ruling

Farooq Steel Industry